Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

Christams is almost here and I am so excited to be going home to California!!! Ryan took a week off and we will get to be there Christmas Day until New Years Day and we have so many fun things planned. Here is a little glimpse of what we will be doing......Jazz vs Clippers game GO JAZZ! A New Years Eve Concert with one of my favorite singers

KRISTEN CHENOWETH and the LA Symphony! Not to mention all the fun nights with the fam! I am so excited to be going home for our 1st Christmas being married!



I have loved decorating my own house for the holidays though! The Christmas tree went up Thanksgiving night and Ryan and I bought lights for outside and put those up together! It has been so fun to buy and hide gifts and stocking stuffers from each other! I can't wait to use our video camera Christmas morning and begin our Woodmansee traditions together!!



On another note I have loved being out of school and have done nothing..... Seriously watched so many movies and hung out in sweat pants making Christmas goodies and wrapping gifts! What a much needed break! My awesome husband however is finished with school. Yep that's right he GRADUATED! I could not be more proud of his accomplishments and hard work! So we have much to be grateful for this season and wish you ALL a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment