Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here we go....

So I am new to the blogging life and still learning how to do it all. I happen to have a lot of free time since my poor husband has to work so many graveyard shifts!! Boo!! But we are grateful for the work and his employment NO DOUBT. I am trying to keep myself busy redoing and redecorating our home, which  is AWESOME! We are so lucky to have a 3 bedroom townhome so I get to be creative with so much space. Along with the home projects we are preparing for a garage sale so if everything goes as planned we will be having one October 23. Hopefully it will be awesome and you all should come. Well tomorrow is Wednesday and that means the weekend is almost here, which makes me very happy!!! Happiness is not always having what you want, it's wanting what you have!!

4 comments:

  1. So happy you are posting!! Keep it up!!! Are you selling any shelves at this yard sell???

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! We have a few but lots of other stuuf too!! come check us out :) we really need to coordinate our under cover plan STAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole I freaking love your picture up top. Love it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i want to come to your yardsale! wll you text me and remind me?

    ReplyDelete